Shopping yesterday at two different supermarkets noticing :-
- More mask wearers at the one in an area with an older population. Gov recommends (at the moment) only if you can’t ‘social distance’ say in a supermarket That will change on Thursday.
Driving yesterday noticing:-
- The cost of fuel had risen. A big rise too. Since when did that happen? You can tell I haven’t needed to fill up for a while
Looking at my blog stats yesterday, for the first time in a long time noticing:-
- An awful lot of hits from people (maybe real maybe otherwise) in China. On the actual URL not particular posts like bots do. Starting about the same time the Federal Gov. mentioned something similar……coincidence or not……surely they aren’t hoping to pick up ‘secrets’ from bloggers. Move along whoever you are, nothing to find here 😊
Well that gave me something to think about last night.
- How will the younger shoppers cope – will they be willing to fork out $200 if caught sans mask outside their home?
- Is the price rise on petrol a ploy to keep us all at home. So many have lost their jobs, money’s tight, we’re not supposed to be going out of our suburbs.
- As far as the blog stats go – I’ve no idea, I can’t control it, best not to look at them. Cop out I know
Oh and there was stacks and stacks of toilet rolls available – still limited to 2 packs per customer. And for some reason only 1 pack of bacon per customer irregardless of size.
Today has been cold and wet and the only thing I’ve thought seriously about is whether we’ll have sausage and mash for dinner this evening or should I defrost the other half of the casserole I cooked on Saturday!