Your know some of that time spent sitting around watching tv during the lockdown did actually have hidden benefits.
I discovered that the old adage about never being too old to learn was true😊
Courtesy of Millionaire Hot Seat one evening, in the short space of one hour I learnt that:-
- Polar bear females are called sows, not cows
- Young turkeys are called Jakes and Jennys
- Mangos are in the same family as Cashews and Pistachios
- The stumpy bits on a giffaffes head are called Ossicones
- Dolorous means sorrowful
- If I want to go on a really really long trip, the distance from Earth to the Sun is about 150 million kilometres. How many days drive do you think that might be??
Maybe I’d better hang on to the bit of paper I jotted it down on because how long I’ll retain all that information is anybody’s guess 😊
~ ~ ~ ~
Won’t be long ’til breakfast time when I’ll sit and ponder, wondering if the lockdown was good for anything else….apart from welcoming back my homesick weight loss. Yes some of those kilos returned to take up residence again !