Today is the 7th of February
and for Fun Friday
I thought I’d just tell you 7 random facts about Me
- I have lived for more than 1 year in 6 different countries, 5 of those were before the age of 30. I have lived for more than 6 months in 20 houses.
- I have travelled thousands and thousands of miles by air and am still petrified of flying. Lots of tension on days before flights – don’t even look at me before take off but funnily once in the air it all disappears till the next takeoff.
- I was 35 before I got my drivers licence. I didn’t really need it until I went back to work after raising the children as wherever I lived there was always a bus at the end of the street.
- In a previous life I was a registered breeder of Burmese and Balinese cats. DH still talks of the day he went to work and the feline population tripled. Six cats in the household when he left, 2 queens kittened on the same day delivering 12 kittens between them. Eighteen ‘cats’ when he came home. This happened several times but that particular day has stuck in his memory.
- I love to tap dance. Took classes as a child and then in later life joined adult classes ….where we had end of year concerts. Fun – Fun – Fun
- I love to watch all sports except Soccer (can’t stand it) bit if a shame as one of my Irish cousins played for Manchester United and Northern Ireland a while ago.
- I’d hoped one day to Walk to the top of Australia – or at least take the chair ride most of the way. Each year for quite a while now I’ve talked about doing this or a similar walk but sadly once again the parks are closed because of bushfires in the area.
How about you – would you like to share 7 facts about yourself?